Thursday 4 February 2016

She Was Only Studio


She Was Only is a very popular studio as all three of my flatmates have decided to write about this studio. I personally love their work and how they use various printing methods throughout their work. Their aims are to create visual communication that has a real and lasting impact on your audience. She Was Only do fulfil their moto as their work is very visual and uses different methods, techniques and materials to show that across. 

However, I personally am not a fan of the website. It feel as if the website isn't complete to me. Although I like the simplicity of the titles something is missing for me. I am not blown away by the amount of space that they have left in the top left of the website. I don't believe the website is the best although their work shows that you don't need an eccentric website to showcase your portfolio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment