Thursday 7 January 2016

Alphabetical Studio


This is one of my favourites when it comes to work ethic and the website layout.
I am very interested by the name of this Studio Alphabetical and how the website has been arranged so that you have to scroll past the letters to see each of their work under different letters. They have worked with various clients around the world and are definitely up there with the best. I like the simplicity that they have of changing the font for each of their letters whilst your scroll along.

"Our design philosophy is simple; we work closely with our clients to create design with character and relevance, fulfilling briefs to the letter. We apply this thinking across identity, print, digital, environment and packaging design."

This studio has a similar philosophy as me and I would love to contact this studio personally for my own interest and to ask how they became together. A lot that this studio covers I also believe I do well in and I would like to see if they do internships as this studio is very much similar to how I work.

No comments:

Post a Comment