Friday 15 January 2016

Graphic Though Facility Studio

This is a studio that I personally wanted to go back to. This is a studio that I have learnt about in the past but always makes me come back to it. Is it the vibrant colours and the simplicity that brings you back? Or is it that the work within the website using different methods and techniques that brings me back? 

Although the website is very very simple and almost feels unfinished there is something about this layout that I keep coming back to. The colours are colour coded so it is easy to identify each different area of design.  I also like how they show where they specify in using colours to show this. 

All in all i'm very unsure about this website but there is no denying that their work is out there amazing. I like the concept that the work does the talking and the website is as stripped back as possible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment