Wednesday 4 January 2017

OUGD602 Business card - Personal

Creating personalised business cards that I intend to use to further clients and new clients who I could come across. Having a business card makes you more professional and makes it more easier to contact you. 

Your business cards need to leave a lasting impression. 

For my final business cards I have kept my designs simplistic and easily legible. I have used both my fashion logo and my graphic logo to show a variety of professions that I can undertake. 

Almost have two sides to me. I have a graphic design business side and a fashion design business side. 

Business cards are traditionally the primary way that business people present their contact information to other business people and potential customers or clients. Even in the digital age business cards are thriving.





No comments:

Post a Comment