Tuesday 10 January 2017

OUGD602 - Personal Interests - Video blogging

A personal hobby of mine is photography. Personally I would like to learn more about video editing however, I have had the chance to practice this within my extended practice brief with Euphoria. 
Personally I have had more success with promotional materials with photography and video editing. I would like to start my own vlogs of my daily lifestyle with design since I am going to be working with Blood Brother as well as my own personal projects. 

Here is my photography and video editing skills that I have learnt through extended practice and youtube. 

Video editing is the process of manipulating and rearranging video shots to create a new work. Editing is usually considered to be one part of the post production process













No comments:

Post a Comment