Friday 11 March 2016

Creative Report - BloodBrother - Fashion Designers Nic Beila and James Waller


This link will take you to my creative report on Youtube, enjoy.  https://youtu.be/As4sgXujsQ0

 Click here




Editing this video was quite tricky as it was something that I haven't done before. The hardest part for me was to tune everything so it could be heard well as the room that we interviewed in was actually their shop floor. I wanted to record on their shop floor as it is their shop and I need to get comfortable with myself therefore I asked Blood Brother to record ourselves while their shop was still open. I wanted to get the whole video across that nothing was planned and if people were to come in and shop that the camera would recognise that and you could see how popular they are as a store. 

I recorded myself walking from the station just to give the viewer a bit more of an experience. Blood Brother are who they are because of where they are situated. They are on Charlotte Road in London, Shoreditch and their clothes match the edgy look that the area is going for. I wanted to show my journey from the station as the surroundings around do help get across who Blood Brother are and why they branched out to Shoreditch.  




No comments:

Post a Comment