Thursday 3 March 2016

Personal website

Here is an example of how I vision my website. I really want to put across a monochrome feel towards it so that the clients understand me as a person. I am very satisfied with how this website looks like. I put in a quote in the middle that would be changing every day because quotes in my opinion drive people further. People need to be driven further in order to achieve the highest out of them. With certain changes in the website I intend to have a full running website before the start of next year. Having a website has a lot of benefits especially when you start contacting designers and artists. I am someone who is very proud of their work and would like to showcase their work to the public. 
Minimalistic approach to a website. 
How the website would scroll down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment